Wildfire, LLC is a privately-held advertising and communications agency in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The company exists to shatter every tired, negative perception people have about advertising agencies. Fueled by commerce-based creativity, curiousity and collaboration, we are here to do one thing…grow our clients’ business while lowering their blood pressure.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing day-to-day execution of client initiatives. The AE reports to an Account Manager or the Director of Account Management. To be successful, the AE must be resourceful in meeting challenges, responsive, willing to work hard to get the job done (and done right) and have a strong sense of responsibility. They must show initiative, flexibility, attention to detail, passion for the business and willingness/eagerness to learn. Through it all, the AE works well under pressure and maintains a positive attitude.
- Responsible for running the day-to-day operation of their assigned accounts
- Develops strong and trusting client relationships
- Manages multiple projects across a variety of marketing communications channels, products and brands
- Develops intimate product/client/industry knowledge
- Serves as client advocate within the agency
- Works productively with creative and strategy counterparts
- Develops creative solutions to problems and ways to complete assignments
- Proactively generates business building ideas for both Client and the Agency
- Is comfortable and persuasive in client presentations
- Monitors changing scope of jobs and tracks estimates against actuals
- Manages client billing and resolves discrepancies; assists with preparation of Agency forecast
- Prepares weekly status reports (internal/external)
- Ensures perfection in work that leaves the agency
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a communications-related discipline (marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism)
- 4+ years of applicable business experience in an advertising agency environment
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.