At Wildfire, on any given day, we have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, big and small. No matter its size, we treat every project and the people working alongside us with respect. We take pride in our work, always speaking positively of it to others. And we remain inclusive throughout the process, always sharing what we do, how we think and who we are while inviting our partners to do the same.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Resource & Production Manager is responsible for maintaining an orderly flow of work through all departments within the agency. Through knowledge of production, project management and account management, this position is able to properly review and prioritize requests and allocate resources accordingly. This position works in partnership with an Account & Creative lead to ensure that the agency delivers effectively on client expectations.
- Partner with Account & Creative management to finalize development of project schedules and allocate appropriate resources. Along with Account Management, manage all project schedules within the agency, including monitoring progress daily, re-assignment of resources and preparing weekly job status reports with Account Management and Creative.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects from start to finish. Work in tandem with account management on project intake and quality control throughout project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate ownership of agency process and stewards the workflow. Acting as a liaison between Account Service and Creative, distributing to internal resources, requesting more information, communicating obstacles and delivering final work product.
- Manage and own system related process and workflow.
- Train and develop deep knowledge of agency project management system.
- Ensure project estimates are created and properly approved in the system and provide proper purchasing information to vendors according to agency operating procedure.
- Understand and identify bottlenecks in process or gaps in capabilities and resources. Work with department leads to staff appropriately, source vendors or find freelance support.
- Lead and facilitate all project planning meetings including setting up creative briefings and internal reviews.
- Appropriately align resources against project needs – handle forecasting of hours/projections for projects.
- Assist in developing knowledge of and relationships with new resources, vendors, talent and technology.
- Play a key role in the development and execution of new business opportunities through contribution to SOW and resource needs.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 – 7 years project management/production/traffic experience in an advertising agency
- Comprehensive understanding of agency functions & traffic management procedures
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Previous experience using project management software, setting up & training a plus
- Strong knowledge of multiple production disciplines
- Strong verbal, written and problem-solving skills
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
- Exceptionally well organized with relentless attention to detail and passion for quality
- Works well under pressure and has the ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Positive attitude with a leadership mindset