Do you become visibly angry at the sight of Comic Sans, find poor kerning offensive, and get excited by a well-executed web video? Then keep reading.
At Wildfire, we cut the clutter of typical agency antics and focus on the important things: creating big ideas and impactful creative for our clients. We do this by approaching everything with an insatiable curiosity, a collaborative work style, and a passion for the world around us.
As a Designer at Wildfire, we will ask you to do much more than set type, although we do expect you to make Ellen Lupton proud with your typesetting prowess. You’ll also have the opportunity to create unique concepts and execute them from sketchbook to the final piece. We are looking for a Designer who enjoys meeting design challenges head on, the process of creative problem solving, and collaborating with an experienced design team to produce the best possible product for the client.
- An exceptional portfolio of work
- A positive attitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Strong sense of curiosity
- Passion for learning
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
THE BARE MINIMUM
- Bachelors degree in Communication Design, Art Direction, Graphic Design, or related field
- 0-2 years of design experience
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of digital and print design
You must include a resume and a link to your portfolio site for consideration.