At Wildfire, our Strategy team is structured to oversee all communications planning, consumer insights, research, strategic planning, and media projects. We believe that bringing disciplines together into a tight-knit, efficient group leads to a more holistic approach to the process and drives truly effective and breakthrough work. The Digital Media Supervisor is an integral part of the Strategy team, and Wildfire’s Digital Influence capability as a whole.
Wildfire is seeking a strategic and innovative Digital Media Supervisor responsible for developing overall strategic direction for digital and traditional media campaigns. You’ll manage campaign implementation while collaborating with client, internal teams and external vendors. You’ll report to the Chief Account and Strategy Officer and support a wide variety of Clients across categories and budget levels. The ideal candidate will recommend forward thinking solutions and provide thought leadership to contribute to the success of our clients.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about new and emerging trends and innovation in the digital media space. The right candidate will thrive in a creative and entrepreneurial environment and use their own inherent creativity to solve problems.
- Develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of Clients’ businesses and their digital and traditional media presence, across multiple industries and ad accounts
- Set overall strategic direction for media campaigns and determine which performance metrics will be used to track campaign success
- Oversee the implementation and activation of client-approved media campaigns
- Manage day-to-day plan changes and maintenance of media plans
- Deliver reporting that shows actionable insights on campaign performance
- Lead research initiatives, identifying digital tools and resources that will provide insight in the strategic planning process
- Provide thought leadership by staying current of media research and industry trends
- Guide team in setting goals, project tasks and timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a communications, media, or advertising-focused area.
- 5+ years’ of hands-on experience with planning and implementation of digital media
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of paid search and social media
- Detail oriented with critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication, project manangement and time management skills
- Leadership and supervisory experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Wildfire, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.