At Wildfire, our Strategy team is structured to oversee all communications planning, consumer insights, research, strategic planning, and media projects. We believe that bringing disciplines together into a tight-knit, efficient group leads to a more holistic approach to the process and drives truly effective and breakthrough work. Social Media is an integral part of the Strategy team, and Wildfire’s Digital Influence capability as a whole.
Wildfire is seeking a data-driven, energetic, and innovative Paid Social Media Analyst contributing to all things social – working closely with the creative team and communication/paid media strategists to build engaging communities on social media platforms. You’ll report to the Digital Media Strategist and support a wide variety of Clients across categories and budget levels. The ideal candidate will assist in developing strategic social media solutions as well as manage the tactical execution and results of social media campaigns (organic and paid), monitoring results and effectiveness & optimizing on areas of opportunity.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about new and emerging trends and innovation in the social media space. The right candidate will thrive in a creative and entrepreneurial environment and use their own inherent creativity to solve problems.
- Develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of Clients’ businesses and their social media presence, across multiple industries.
- Assist in meeting client business objectives via execution of social media strategy and ad delivery across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Coordinate inputs from representatives across multiple agency disciplines to use in evaluation of Client social media accounts & execution of strategic paid social media plans/recommendations.
- Assist Digital Media Strategist in authoring and presenting social media strategies for clients.
- Maintain pulse and deep understanding of audience buying tactics & bidding strategies for paid campaigns across social media platforms.
- Primary party responsible for communication of all social media campaign components prior to launch (working closely with internal account & creative teams).
- Execute and moderate social media campaigns across platforms.
- Analyze & recommend campaign adjustments based on performance trends and KPIs.
- Assist in developing content calendars and flighting of ad messaging & tactical execution across various social media platforms, per recommendations in approved communications plans, media plans, or social media campaign plans.
- Author campaign reports on social channel activity, including analysis of content and results as well as suggested optimizations moving forward. Communicate campaign successes, failures, and optimizations for future campaigns to both internal team and
- Track and reconcile paid social flighting, budgets, and expenses by channel and
- Assist with creating/evolving community engagement guidelines on behalf of Clients.
- Manage social media communities for Clients with active social media campaigns- manage responses & engagement with online communities in an authentic, genuine way on behalf of various Clients and in accordance to established community management guidelines.
- Proactively self-educate regarding new social media opportunities (targeting, features, trends) and channels to improve Clients’ businesses.
- Become the agency expert on social channel strategies, best practices, and consumer behavior within social platforms. Actively contribute to overall account strategy, including analyzing performance against KPIs, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
- Contribute to development of agency level or client-level POVs relating to industry happenings in the social media space.
- Occasionally contribute and assist in new business pitches/materials relating to social media, as needed.
- Participate in agency-level professional development trainings, and all trainings related specifically to social media or digital media.
- Please provide a link to your personal social media presence on your resume, or sample portfolio work of social media content.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a communications, media, or advertising-focused area.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in paid social media or community management. Prior workplace experience in a digital agency a plus.
- Active user and participant on social media platforms and their analytics. Deep experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SnapChat with an understanding of platform trends.
- Understanding of pay-per-click principles related to paid social. Knowledge of how to (re)structure campaigns to optimize performance and drive down CPA.
- Prior experience with content creation & management online (i.e. social platforms, online communities, websites) preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skill (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Google Suite products (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Calendar).
- Experience in a social media management tool (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc) preferred.
- Experience in Google DataStudio or Google Tag Manager a plus.
Wildfire, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.