At Wildfire, we work as an integrated marketing partner to a number of national and regional brands, helping to solve their biggest marketing challenges. We are seeking a talented digital strategist to join our team, working in partnership with our strategy and interactive team members to create outstanding websites and digital media for our clients.
Our Strategy Team is responsible for both consumer insights and communications planning, inclusive of digital and content strategy. We believe that bringing these normally disparate disciplines together into a tight-knit, efficient group leads to a more holistic approach to the process and drives breakthrough work that better connects brands to consumers.
Playing an integral role at the intersection of the Strategy and Interactive teams, the Digital Strategist is responsible for the following:
- Work in conjunction with internal partners and client team to define complete user journeys and communications flows inclusive of the customer website experience.
- Recommend content ideas and experiences, and branded storytelling opportunities, to create deeper loyalty and engagement with the user base.
- Create website strategies to minimize bounce rates and to improve overall user experience for visitors.
- Understand and share web best practices as a thought-leadership partner on the team.
- Analyze all available data in the pursuit of potential optimization opportunities.
- Help to operationalize content governance between Wildfire, our client partners and external content creation resources.
- Advise internal team and external clients on the best way to surface key content – stories, rewards, sweepstakes, etc. – to achieve marketing goals.
- Consider the full digital ecosystem beyond the website to advise optimal ways in which to boost website traffic via owned emails, retail promotions and sweepstakes.
- Create website strategies to optimize conversions on eCommerce websites.
- Recommend UI/UX optimizations to enhance user experience.
- Audit website content and create content outlines and content gap analysis reports.
- Analyze target audiences and desired user journeys for B2B and B2C websites.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in website strategy or a similar digital marketing strategy role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Proven track record of driving success for your clients and/or in-house teams.
- Deep understanding of how to solve user challenges before, during and after their visits to websites.
- Comprehensive knowledge of web tools and standard content management systems.
- You are naturally curious and have a need to find the answers to your burning questions that impact the performance of your marketing efforts.
- You can shift gears between working both independently and collaboratively, depending on the needs of the project that day.
- You thrive in a creative marketing agency environment.