Qualified candidates will have experience designing responsive websites, emails, and other digital products using design systems and frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation. You will work in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe XD to prototype UI/UX designs for approval.
You will work closely with the web development team to refine UI/UX and perform usability tests to ensure that designs are correctly translated to code. Attention to detail and branding guidelines is critical in this role.
- Meet directly with clients to lead the creative process and understand their design goals
- Create new website design concepts and UI components based on creative brief
- Create wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user flows to communicate ideas and improve the user experience
- Support test and learn frameworks, including split-testing, to inform design based on optimal user response/engagement
- Understand and employ the latest best practices in web design to create experiences that are easy-to-navigate and optimized for conversion
- Design images, banners, and other graphics to improve site appearance and performance
- Participate in the modification and architecture of websites to resolve issues and plan for future growth
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience
- A strong visual and technical portfolio
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices
- Strong ability to design with SEO best practices and WCAG in mind
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS